Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ANDDD! In just 15 hours time, I will be hoping around like a mad mon-kayyyy cos ALL ICA TESTS HAVE FINALLY ENDED!!~
Like finally. Those weeks of hardwork[i hope] has finally paid off. Now, its time to parrrr-TAYYY! kidding. xD haha! I still have Stats, Micro, EOC ICA2 and our newly added project,
HTML.awesome-ness right? so much for holiday! it is more like "holiday". Instead of using the holiday to catch up on the sleep we lost during those weeks that we mugged so harddd for our ICAs. We now have to use these 2 weeks to complete ALL our projects. As we have to hand it in on the first week once school starts. Horrible la! I have yet to do my shopping and all! xD haha! nvm. a bit of sacrifice right? Looking on the bright side, i will save more $$. =D
Gosh. Those two weeks of holiday might as well be a school day. At least i will get to see my friends and we can talk and laugh. If i am at home, I will only be laughing to myself la! sickening. hahaha! NVM! i shall book a date with the strawberry girls xD hahaha! And just for you all to know. The strawberry girls are Cass, Faizah and Michelle. I dont want to keep typing their names out! its soooo long. and since they LIKE strawberry. Then i will just call them the strawberry girls xD.
ALRIGHT. enough of my rubbish. I bet you all must be tsk-ing now. hahaha! Just too happy. since tomorrow is the last day for all test but the start of the stressful projects!!!~ Oh well. I will take everything in my stride then~ and we shall see how it goes!=D Well, i have to get back to reality which is to, STUDY STATS!
toodles!!~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment