Saturday, June 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!!~
Hellooooooooooooooooo!~
Met Cass today at 1230 before I went for dance. AND babe! I hope you are feeling much better alrights?~ Dont give up babe. This is all part and parcel of life. Live life to the fullest!~ =D
GO GO GO!!!
Had dance today from 1 to 4. ANDDDD ms ong has finally finished choreographing the dance. A super tiring dance but at least i can burn those calories! =D Today we tried out our item at the atrium. And most of the dancers screwed up the whole dance. FYI, that includes me. HAHAHA. I think it is because we are not used to the atmosphere. HAHA. and the flooring is just weird. So thats why all of us screwed up the item. HEH HEH. Anyway, after dance i had to rush off for dominic's birthday so i shared a cab with hsin rui and yu shan =D
Went to crown plaza hotel for dominic's birthday. The buffet there was sorta average. And i didnt take any pictures. Cos i have seen better ones. like much better. Seriously! hahahaha. Anyway, when i go for the chocolate buffet with hotstuff. Then i will take pictures alright? HAHAHA. WOOTS!~ Anyway, there will be another week of 'holiday' for us. Since one girl from NYP contracted the H1N1 thing-y. But I will still have to go back to school ): PROJECTS PROJECTS PROJECTS. But looking on the bright side. I finally finished statistics. Like finish finish. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. HAHAHA.
Anyway, for the next 2 weeks, I will not be having any dance. So that means, i have to spend that time doing my effing project. Which in case most of you dont know, I RATHER DANCE. lol!
well!~ thats all for todayyyy!
Toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment