Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dance todayyyy!! =D And i have 6 blue-blacks on my knee. HAHAHA
Anyway, we are halfway through our dance! Another 7 eights and WE ARE DONE! then the polishing of the dance comes. So screwed. Polishing is always the killer of the dance. Where our dance instructress will be super particular about every single movement we do xD WOOTS!!~
ANDDDDDDDDDDDD , I re-dye my hair. YAY!! and i think i finally got the colour i wanted. HAHA. which is a tinge of red and a little brown. I LIKE IT! =D But now, my hair is damaged. HAHAHA! oh wells!~
Met amander after that while she was swimming. Talked for a while then went home xD HAHA.
BTW! tomorrow is Father's Day! And i have not done a single thing yet. CRAP! I feel soooo dis-organised right now. Should i bake a cake for him? Or wake up early tomorrow and make a simple yet sweet breakfast? I rather go with the simple breakfast thing. But waking up early? NOOOO WAYYY. I think if I set my alarm at 7. I will end up turning that alarm off and going back to sleep. HAHA. so typical of everyone right? Like who in the freaking right mind will wake up at 7 on sunday? I need my beauty sleep LOL! hahaha. Anyway, i will think about the father's day thingy later. My mind is just not working right now =D
Thats all for today! a very very short post(: HAHAHA!
Toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment