Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAYYYYY!
yea yea. i know. I am like 1 day late in wishing my dad, happy father's day. But how would I know that HIS BOSS wanted him to go Indonesia all of a sudden for some business thing. EEEEDIOT. thus, i am unable to celebrate with him. So anyway, today he will be coming back!!! So I made for him banana crepes with strawberry and mango toppings. HAHAHA. sounds good huh? It taste pretty good =D My sister likes it. LOL! hahahahahaha! thank goodness i got extra. So it will go to her =D LOL! Later I shall see what is my dad's expression. Lol! i really do hope he does not have diahorrea after that. EEKS!~ hopefully not luh!~ My sis and I are perfectly F-I-N-E.
So have you people done anything for your dad for father's day? It is really a special event. I mean. Our dads' have sacrificed so much for us. Making sure that we live happily. Making sure our tummies are filled with food. And if you are going to say that you cannot take 1hour off your time to prepare something for him. I am utterly disgusted by that. Your dad sacrificed so much for you and if you cant even do a decent gift for him. I dont know what to say. YA! I dont know what to say. LOL.
Anyway, back to reality.
Went back to school today for POM project and to do some finishing touches to HTML. I must say we were quite progressive =D Met Cass and Faizah. And then came along Aaron and Cheng ming. YEA. Thought of some questions for POM so that we will be able to ask the manager this thursday! heh heh heh. Hopefully everything will go well. Cross my heart and prayyyy xD. Stayed in school till 4 then trained home.
Went to amander's house to see how was her project coming along. And UNFORTUNATELY, I was dragged into her little 'skit' for her nursing project as well. LOL! HAHAHA! i became their deejay and I was suppose to make sound effects. LOL! ya ya! I know. a business student suddenly doing nursing project. Funny huh? HAHAHA. But i had fun! Really =D Made me destress a little. Thanks babe for everything!!! =D HAHAHA. And so I skipped yoga. HAHAHAHA. oops.! NVM. I will go next week. LOL.
thats all for todayyy!!!
30 more days to lunch time concert!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment