Friday, June 5, 2009

WOOTS!~
today we had to reach school at 830am. But mich and I managed to reach very very early. earlier than we expected. Of cos its a surprise to me since we are always late!! xD hahaha. But today. we reached at 8am. W-O-W-ness right? i knowww! hahaha
So today I had my EOC presentation on the yellow ribbon and it went really well i must say. awfully HAPPY xD. And we also gave out the yellow ribbons and our classmates really wore it. I mean a majority of them wore! SO, thanks peeps for your supporttt!! (: Really appreciate it xD
After school, went to meet hotstuff! HAHA. so exciting!!~ But befor i tell you the exciting part, i must give crediots to cheng ming luh!~ Thanks for waiting with me till she arrived. xD Very much appreciated. HAHA. anyway, HOTSTUFF and I went to junction 8 to shop. And i thought junction 8 is superrrr boring. But to my surprise. i spent $150 on clothes. AGAIN. haha. Not my fault luh! GSS is just TOOOOO tempting xD. But i cannot find any nice shoessss ):. sickening. i really need shoes. LIKE RIGHT NOWWWW. hopefully i can get one pair that i really want like AY-SAP. Anyway, after our very short but awesome shopping spree. Caroline and I cabbed down to CJC for a drama performance! and i must say. its really good. Awesome story line. AWESOMER ACTING AND THE AWESOMEST ANNE acting! XD
Anyway, since i am deprived from my beauty sleep, thus being unable to concentrate on what the lecturer/ tutor is babbling, I HAVE TO GET MY HEAD INTO THOSE BOOKS NOW!
soooo.....
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment