Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Go for camp? Dont go for camp? Go for camp? Dont go for camp?
GOSH! this is stressful. I know it is really simple like just choose. But i somehow just CANT make up my mind. I dont want to go is because tomorrow I am having dance and I have to do the statistics report! And Zam has some personal family problems. So I am helping him out with the work. So its double my workload. And even if i dont have to go to school tomorrow for project meeting anymore, I still have to wake up early to finish up the report. Cos my statistics group wants to finish all the work by thursday. And i will only be home around 10 on a thursday. And if you are expecting me to do my work after I come back from a 24hour no SLEEP camp and dance, IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK. Unfortunately, I will have to wake up at 10 then and mug all the way till 530? Then i have to leave home for dance. which is going to end around 10. Followed by the camp I HAVE NOT BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO. I really dont wish to go. But if I back out last minute. Cass will be alone. Cos michelle is going Malaysia, a last minute decision. So she wouldnt be going for the camp. ANDDDD if I back out, Cass will be alone! I know cass and I will definately be in different groups during the camp. So even if we want to hang out, it is going to be difficult to like really talk and update each other. AHHHH. i dont know. i dont know. Peeps give me your ideas on what i should do okay? Just tag me. Its simply frustrating. Oh well!~ i shall see what cass say later!! xD

Anyway, today i had statistics project meeting. So met cai fen and ainul. Though Zam couldnt make it for some personal reasons =D. So instead of going to lab D106 and 107, We ended up at room B303 where it is so much quieter and nicer compared to the crowded room D106&107. lol. so we were quite productive there. We took around one hour to finish up the computation. However the difficult part came. We wanted to print the documents out for our reference when we write the report. But the STOOP printer cannot work. SO IDIOTIC. its going to be a long story. So i rather tell you people in person than type it all out alrights? (: Anyway, not only the printer caused us to be so pissed off. This one whole group of cheena people started taking pictures of us while we were discussing our project. This added up to our piss-offness. I mean. like hello?!?! People are trying to do their project here and these cheena people started snapping pictures of us. Not only that. They talked to me in CHINESE. yes. CHINESE. a person who had C5 for her chinese o levels and you want me to communicate to them in chinese. I think it will be the world's biggest joke. So the cheena guy said to me,

Cheena man: " you speak-a chinese?"
me:" HUH?"
Ainul:" yes. Clare speaks chinese very well!"
me:*gives the wth stare*
Cheena man: " ni men chong na li mai ne ben shu sdxhbjsudvcskga" [starts his giberish cheena words]
me: " err. BOOKSHOP"
Cheena man: "HUH?"
me: " HUHHH?"

HAHAHAHAHHAA! Thank god for cai fen. She helped me. But after that she was like #$%^ the china-nians man. LOL. hahahahhahaha! Whatevs. Just dont speak to me in chinese okay? It hardcore torture. HAHAHAHAHA. and i may make myself the butt of the joke. Which i already did just a few hours ago. But if you are bent on embaressing me. Then speak to me in chinese xD LOLS!
HAHA.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment