Sunday, June 7, 2009


Hols are coming upppp!!~ WOOTS!!~
But even if there are hols or not. I think i will still be just as busy?
The hols are for me to study more and to finish up on my EOC ICA 2 and my statistics project. Horrible.
But no matter how busy i am there is always a saying which goes ' say YES to shopping' right?
hahaha! Anyway, I will be going shopping with all my friends! I really have to catch up with themmm!! All of them are like in different polys! Miss them so much! xD haha.
Anyway, i feel like i homework is piling on me. L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y.
i have:
  • microecons
  • POM
  • to study for statistics ICA
  • to study for HTML
  • accounts
  • START ON MY EOC ICA 2 or i will die.

I must say that i have no idea what was going through my mind when i chose the topic 'Paralympics' for my ICA speech. like wtheck!

Firstly, i dont do sports. i dont like sports. so how am i to know what sports do they do in paralympics.

Secondly, I do not watch the olympics or the paralympics. It is just not my cup of tea ya know?(:

Thirdly, I really have no idea how to even start it.

GOOD LUCK TO MEEE! hahaha.

back to my work now! =D


toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment