Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello!!
Had project meeting with faizah, cass and mich todayyyy to complete our effective oral communications project on "The yellow ribbon". LOL. YES, and it was horrible. We were like sitting there for 6 hours brain-storming. But at least we managed to finish! xD and in between got nice drama too!! Anyway, the project made four of our faces super super black. It made us soooo fed-up that colourful languages kept coming out every few seconds. HAHAHA! okay. thats pure exaggeration. But it was sure pissifying. Still, we managed to complete it! Hopefully it goes well! We did put alot of effort into the project you knowwww. SICKENING. hahaha!~
Anyway, basically thats all for today. Minimal updates and i shant further elaborate on what made me soooo pissed today. Unless you ask xD
toodles!!~
I have tried my best.
If you want to make it that way,
I promise i will willingly bow my head
and take a step back.
It was solely my part for making false assumptions.
So i will end what i started.
Which is to give up entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment