Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blackberry Dreams




OMG! Its been such a long time since I saw husband! Miss her ttm! & she gave me a big big surprise today! So really thank you husband! I will save money to get our vera wang dress k! HAHAHAHA!
HER AWESOME PRESENT TO ME WAS....





YES! A CELINE SCARF & TOWEL. DAMN PRETTAYEEE. Celine ho-kayy! One of my top favourite brands! HAHAHAHA! & I can tie it around my bag! & i will frame the towel up because I cannot bear to use it man. MY GOD. CELINE OKAY! Remind me to frame it! HAHAHA! Its super niceeee cannn! OMG. Love it love it! & thank you for the care bear screen cleaner too!! =]

Went to Arab street after that to get chiffon cloth for the upcoming performance for clubcrawl! And there were like so many pretty chiffon colours! So very tempting to get 1metre of each colour. HAHAHAHA! Ended up getting white. LOL! & We camwhored yet again!!








Our super chio Blackberry. & a dream come true! Because Amanda & I always talked about "what happens if one day we take out BB out and start BBM-ing" & finally our wish came true! Love it ttm! <3>



















IKR! She looks like a tai tai la! Longchamp bag & holding her blackberry. She does not pull off as a tai tai. SHE IS A TAI TAI! I saw your miracle card babe! hahahaha! SHARE AH! S-H-A-R-E.


After a long day out, went over to Amanda's house for dinner! Thanks babe for the dinner & your endless entertainment about the art of photoshopping. Laughed for like a freaking 2 hours non stop la! Now stomachache! HAHAHA! But I enjoyed every single second with you! Right now, there is no such thing called sms right babe? BBM all the way! <3<3

Btw, My laptop got resurrected. LOL! Thank god my dad managed to fix it because I do not want another laptop. I have no time to show it tender care anymore! With all those hectic dance practices & crazy schedules. LOL! Which reminds me that I have dance tomorrow! So eggcited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment