Tuesday, March 23, 2010


OH-MY-MAMA-GOODNESS.

I am so so so so Happy! Because my GPA increased by 0.33! Like I totally didnt expect it! Because I mugged last minute! Due to the musical, I did not even have enough sleep & I still mugged my way till dawn, went to school dragging my feet, missed 2 weeks worth of lessons or even more.

Hard work definitely pays off! Just yesterday I was being such an A*Hole. Panicking & making others panick with me! For that I apologise! BUT I JUST AM SO SO HAPPY! HAHAHAHAHA

B-E-C-A-U-S-E,
I GOT INTO THE SPECIALIZATION I WANTED! HAHAHAHAHAHA! & so now, I will no longer be concentrating on a large scale of Business Management but just specializing in Human Resource!

Not only that! Cass is in the same class as me! SO SO SO SO SO LUCKY & HAPPY!

How awesome is that! DAMN AWESOME! I have never felt happier than this! So freaking happy! I think I can eat a cow right now. No! Just kidding! HAHAHAHA! Maybe right now, I should try asking my mum to get me my Blackberry. HAHAHAHAHA! Then I will be able to get it EARLIER! whoohoo!~ Life's getting eggciting ttm! =] & Thank you Caroline love for asking me about my results at 9am. OMG. She really is the love! Still can remember when I am getting back my results!


Year 2 is approaching but first I have to get over & done with clubcrawl! Another set of tedious practices coming up! Wish me luck *cross fingers*.


The only thing thats annoying me right now is MSN. Stoopid ass technology. Lagging like mad. Its either my lappy is cranky or MSN is being an Ass. I dont care which it is. But I think if this happens another time, my lappy is going right into the chute
.

No comments:

Post a Comment