Sunday, March 14, 2010


Hey peeps!

Just yesterday at 10pm. My first virgin experience of clubbing was GONE. Amander and I have always talked about wanting to try out clubbing and just yesterday I did! First went to Taboo, then followed by Butter factory!

Unfortunately, Butter factory was a total screw off and I dont really want to talk about it here but it sucks ttm! Guys were super touchy there and you have to like really open your eyes to look out for them and music was so loud I swear it numbed my ears. Taboo was awesome! Though yesterday was gay night. But it was one of the better experiences because the friends I made there are seriously nice nice people. For people who are questioning my status. I AM STRAIGHT. I am just going Taboo for the experience alright? Made many nice new friends there! And I really wanna thank Dickson & Kerwin for bringing Hsinrui and I to explore a newer way to have fun! Though half the time they were helping me drink up my drinks. HAHAHAHA! =] So cute la! But thank you. I will just stick to coke & refrain from rolling on the floor! =] LOL!

Anyway, I will be looking forward to meeting you guys again! Enjoyed my time in Taboo ttm!

6 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment