Friday, March 12, 2010

Outing With Cassandra

IKR! I have been practically going out everyday. OMG. And everytime I go out, I spend. Can someone like PLEASE teach me the technique of saving? HAHA! Nahhh. Its alright. When I am stressed, I spend. So don't fret! Its not gonna be long term. LOL! Bought a new wallet from Guess(Like finally), 2 tops, new accessories. YAYYYY. HAHAHA!

Anyway, Cass brought me to this place where we sat on swings to eat! Its damn cool! And not only that! The food is priced at quite an affordable range and not only that! Its goodddddd~~~~

The place that we sat for lunch! Looks awesome right! I knowwwww~ So eggciting! =] HAHAHA!

And I thought I could refrain myself from spending so we ended up sitting at Paragon Starbucks sipping tea!

But to no avail. My plan failed terribly because after catching up for 2 hours we ended up shopping! =] HAHAHAHA! But we did go into borders to look at book and we ended up taking photos. LOL!



As usual. Our stupid faces but never failing to give our most awesome smile for the last before we continue shopping! =]

Tomorrow, I will be meeting Kerwin & Hsinrui. OMG. Crap. Another day of shopping?!?! I think I already have enough plastic bags to recycle. Hopefully I have the willpower to STOP shopping. Because I am trying to be environmentally friendly. Lesser plastic bags in my room please! TYVM.

8 MORE DAYS!~

No comments:

Post a Comment