Friday, March 26, 2010

25March



It was just an impromptu outing with Hotstuff yesterday! Missed her so so so so much! & you know why whenever Hotstuff asks me out, I will definitely go all out & try to make the day free because I only get to meet her like once every few months. So yesterday was a super awesome day because once Caroline & I stepped into Forever 21. My god. Clothes started piling on our hands. Unfortunately, we took little photos from yesterday's outing! =]

As usual we went to
awesome place for lunch! HAHAHA! The food is still as good as ever. But I feel like I just put on 100kg. S-H-Y-T. & adding on to the 100kg was Haagen Daz treated by Hotstuff because she say she wants to celebrate for me for doing well. Alright. To me is an achievement alright! HAHAHA. May not be TO YOU. But TO ME, it is. So quit blabbering if your mouth is.






Dark Chocolate Orange & Belgium Chocolate With Crepes
Macadamia Nut & Melon With Crepes & Chocolate Drizzle

IKR! Sounds damn tempting! But God! Major dieting plan starts RIGHT NOW!

Meeting Hotstuff for tea later on!

BTW! Husband is coming back soon! I miss her so so so much. & we have alot to update each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment