Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Death of Bimbo Acer

Name: Bimbo Acer
Time of death:11pm
Cause of Death: Dropped & Bimbofied by Clare too many times

GG! My lappy carshed BIG TIME & making things worse. I do not have a back up copy of my data! YAY! *3 cheers* The only backups I have are my modules which i always save on the thumbdrive. Being the really stoopid IT eeediot me, I have no idea what is going on & thus leaving my dada to do the job of reformatting my laptop.

As much as I want to change my laptop. I have already changed it 2 times. If I change one more time, I think I can just go buy a house. (Just exaggerating!) HAHAHA! But its like from DELL to Lenovo to Acer. So, what's next? HP? VIAO?

EFFING PISSIFYING TTM!

Pictures - GONE
Music - GONE
School Work - unfortunately, AVAILABLE

God. Joke joke joke. If hotstuff sees this, she will be laughing her ass off. HAHAHAHA! Bimbo bimbo bimbo. GAH! & I have to do seom clubcrawl photo. WTH WTH WTH! Damn saddening. Suddenly its like time is against me. But I still love the fact that both my Blackberry & itouch can use the internet. hohohoho!

Leaving this traumatic experience aside, I LOVE DC's CLUBCRAWL CHOREOGRAPHY!

EGGCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment