Thursday, March 11, 2010

Outing With Hotstuff!

It has been ages since I went out with hotstuff and I missed her so so so so much! Really alot. When I saw her I felt so glad to finally meet my best friend. And I could feel the shopping spirit in her. LITERALLY. HAHAHAHA! And so you know right. When best friends meet, we do not only talk but we SHOP & TALK & EAT. OMG. FAT FAT FAT!

Anyway, today is such a sinful day! I bought like 2 bags, 1 top & 2 pairs of shoes & some makeup. Totalling up to $300 on shopping itself. Not forgetting lunch, tea and dinner. OMG. I think I just spent like $350.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH-MYYYYYY- GODDDDDD.

Nvm. I am happy. I love the bag I bought! Oh wait. I love the BAGSSSSSS I bought. Its super super nice! But I didnt take photos of the shopping I did because I am not so hardworking to do so. So its your duty to Figure out! HAHAHAHA=]

But before all those tiring shopping, Caroline and I went to grab lunch before the major spree. Dropped by Hong Kong Cafe because for dinner we went to T.G.I.F. LOL! Super good food I swear! And not only that, the waiters there were damn cute, they started coming to our table to introduce themselves and telling us their names. LOL! Damn cute. HAHAHAHA! But I really recommend the food at T.G.I.F. Its really good and worth the money. Seriously. Just try once! It wont hurt! =]

Anyway, Hotstuff & I are planning yet another outing and HOPEFULLY it will be by the end of March. And it will be yet another major shopping spree. Oh crap. I need to start working ONE MORE TIME! Hate the earning but love the spending! HAHAHAHAHA!

9 MORE DAYS TO GO!~




Hotstuff says I look better with this hair colour.

This is just half of the shopping. You will never have the chance to see the rest because it nearly gave Caroline's boyfriend a heartattack. So I am not surprise if you all suffer from a heart attack too! HAHAHAHAHA! =]

See her COACH bag! Damn nice right. I am going to buy it. Nahhh! Kidding! =] Or should I??? LOL! =]

CLOSE UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment