Saturday, March 27, 2010

Its just BLAH BLAH BLAH

It suddenly dawned on me that horoscopes are scarily accurate! But unfortunately, due to privacy reasons, I will do myself & everyone who is in this a favour by shutting up. So people. HOROSCOPE = SCARILY TRUE = NOT FUNNY = DON'T PLAY PLAY.
Understood-ed? Better be.

Anywayyyy, husband is FINALLY back! Miss her so so so much! & I have so many updates to tell her just that right now my nails are painted so its wet which makes me difficult to call or talk to her but I will make an effort to update her by tomorrow! HUSBAND! LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVERRRR!

BTW, I painted my nails Bluish-pink. Its niceeee! Lovely. I LIKE-Y LIKE IT! =] Anyway, I will be taking over Hsinrui tomorrow because due to health reasons, LP is unable to work! So tomorrow I will be at parkway m)phosis working! Whoohoo! But I'm sick. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? Because bf spread it to me. Guess that generous people are also generous with their illnesses! TYVM. Kidding Kidding! He is awesome! =]

& I went out with LP today! To get cloth for Clubcrawl! (If you guys are wondering if LP=LaoPo or however you spell it, NO. Its so cheena like for god sake.) LP = Lesbian partner. HAHAHA! Yes yes! & so I went to Katong with her so she could get a prettayeee haircut before bus-ing to Bugis,Arab street to get our cloth. Then we headed down to J.CO for our yoghurt once again! Hopefully I can loose 4kg soon! At the rate I am eating, lets see, the results would be NEVER! HAHAHAHAHA!





I know my LP is beautiful. SO DONT SNATCH DEY! HAHAHA!

Anyway, I was just saying that
I think my mum has just learnt the art of sacarsm. Looks like the older generation is UP & COMING.
Like seriously. She is soooo protective of whatever she says. & even a simple word "huh" from me makes her so damn sacarstic. LOL! Cannot stand her ttm. It went like this.

MUM: Tomorrow I drive you to work okay? We will leave the house at 1015 incase of any jam"
ME: HUH?
MUM: YOU DRIVE MEH? YOU THINK WHAT! IS I DRIVE LAR!
ME: Huh? Orhh.
MUM: *does the driving action* (stoopidly funny) & barks the word "DRIVE"
ME: WOAHHHH. Enjoyed the entertainment (& returns to lappy)

Like seriously. Am I the one going insane? Or is it the older generation. So pissifying ttm because they are like I dont know. I GIVE UP. LOL! Menopausal period. I GIVE IN! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment