Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today was a major hooha. Seriously.
Firstly, Today's train services were closed. Super WTF! Because Michelle & I were planning to meet up to go to the airport to fetch some of our friends who are arriving from OBT. & unfortunately, the train service was down. Pissifying ttm! & so we cabbed to the airport. 13bucks ho-kayyy! If I didnt spend that 13 bucks, I will be 13 bucks closer to my Blackberry! KNS. HAHAHAHAHA! It was the first time Michelle & I sweared so much. All the profanities were just flowing out from our mouths, really hilarious!

We were suppose to reach the airport at 3pm but ended up in the airport at 4pm. All because of the stoopid damn train! & may I repeat this? Its pissifying! LOL! Went to startbucks to have a cup of Hot cocoa since it has been raining non stop since like God knows when! Then we headed to T3 Hong Kong cafe for dinner! & we had porridge! & not forgetting our Bimbo talks! Really had alot alot alot of fun time with her! Like I said, you are always the most unglam with your girlfriends! =] Some of our BIMBOTIC shots!



l








Had your laugh? Alright! Super unglam! There are even worse & more unglam shots but I will NEVER post it up. HAHAHAHA!

At 730pm, Michelle & I went to wait at the Arrival hall at Terminal 1. Met Bai & Nas there too! =] Miss them so much! Hang out soon okay! Waited for the OBT team till like 9pm. GOD. 1.5hours worth of waiting! World record already! LOL! & following that a few of us went to Hong Kong Cafe(yes again) for supper. But I did'nt eat. S-E-R-I-O-U-S. LOL! Diet diet =] HAHAHA! Left the airport with Clarence at about 1030pm & he sent me home.

Some things are meant to be a secret. & so when I put this picture up, I guess most of you will know what i mean =]

You Mean Alot To Me =]
20 March 2010 - 11.52pm

6 more days till I meet my husband!~

4 comments:

  1. haha.. icic.. i get wat u mean.. sweet sweet rite. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xuan ren: HAHAHAHA! Yes yes! Thank you for all the support Xuan rennnnn! Meet up soon okay! =] <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. sure. =) must be happy k. anything can call me.. ya. must meet up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xuan ren: HAHA! Yup yup! I will definitely call youuu! Must come back for dance soon k! Miss you alot! =[ HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete