Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lady Luck

Life has been awesome recently!

BECAUSE
1. I finally got my super prettayyeee Blackberry


2. I finally got my itouch



One gift from my mum & the other from my dad. Oh god. Now I feel spoilt ttm! HAHAHAHA! But I'm loving every moment of it now! Unfortunately, I am technology STOOPID Big time. I dont know why does technology even bother to approach me because I have no idea what I am doing with those 2 devices in my hand. Don't laugh but I seriously do not know how to transfer music into my itouch even though I have this list of instructions RIGHT IN MY FACE. Dammit. HAHAHAHAHA!

And bf is trying to teach me & I think he is really impressed with my low level of IT knowledge! But he is damn cute for being so patient with me & asking me to try & even calling me! HAHAHA! I think he got white hair already! =] haha. Thank youuuuuu! Loveeee youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment