Friday, March 19, 2010

Just last night. I did something that was beyond what I would ever do.
And if you are thinking S%E*X#. NO! Get that word out of your head dude! LOL!


If you know me well, you would know that I am VERY VERY VERY afraid of needles. Only some know why I am afraid of needles while some know the story behind why I am afraid of needles. But I guess due to my weak stomach, my mum brought me to the hospital to get an injection. Being bloated for like God knows how many days, just last night, my stomach went bonkers. Hell broke loose if you asked me to describe it. HAHA! I guess I am much better now? Or maybe not. Toilet is my second home since last night & it continued again today. Hopefully tomorrow I will be fine! *pray pray*

& I hope that tonight I will have a good sleep! tskkkk! So that if I ever have dance tomorrow. I can dance properly! =]

I was suppose to go out with Cassandra & Michelle today but I am so sorry girls I had to cancel on you all last minute because I could'nt even stand properly let alone walk! I hope we can one more outing together! Really miss you girls plenty! & all our girlf's gossips! HAHA!

Plus, I baked again today!! The cake of the day is Marble butter cake! So happy yet again because my cake was a success! awesome awesome ♥.


Its niceeee! But I am still a chocolate lover! So chocolate pleases my taste buds alot more! But I just wanted to try something different! Next cake I will be baking will be Coffee Oreo Butter Cake! SO EGGCITING!

Btw, My husband, dearest Amanda, left for Japan for a school trip today! & I am already missing her so so so much =[. I miss my husband! ALOT. I have yet to update her on some things and right now she is on the plane to Japan! I will see you in 8 days time alright! LOVE YOU!

My mum was just asking me where should our end year holiday be again? And she was asking if England or Korea. ENGLANDDDD! I want to go England! & the only reason why we would be going back to Korea is only to stock up our make up products. LOL! Oh well! We still have a long long way to decide! I want a wintery country! Because winter is awesome!

1 more day!~



No comments:

Post a Comment