Monday, March 15, 2010

I am sooooo determined to save some money so that my mum can just SHUDDUP for 1 minute. My ears ache badly from her neverending nagging. Pisses me off big time. Menopausal women makes her family suffer i guess? Now I know why I hardly go home these few days. And now I know why I spend so much time out because my mum's neverending mouth is worse than a machine gun. Seriously. If there is a way to describe my mum's mouth its this. It only works when there is solar energy. Any form of light on her will make her talk. Once everything is dim, she will stop nagging. Which is most likely AT NIGHT, when she is saving up all the energy so that she can continue the following morning. OH-MY-GOD. This is seriously called "spare me the agony, please!"

Currently, plugging in the earpiece into my ears are like no longer a want but a necessity. My mum's words are becoming more like a lullaby instead of a nuisance. And even when I am not tired, the motion of her mouth already makes me want to sleep. Just like she is hypnotising me. Pissifying ttm! And tomorrow I am not going out, so I pray so so so damn hard that nothing will happen. If not, I have a request! I want a purple coffin with swaroski crystals k! HAHAHAHAHA =].

Anyway, Michelle came over to my house for a swim today & we shared alot of our thoughts with each other! Totally enjoyed my time with her! Seriously! Makes me happy to actually share my thoughts with her & vice versa. Anyway, I guess I am getting more and more disciplined! LOL! Because I keep coming home early everyday! And sleeping early too! Life's boring!~ But dance practices are starting soon! =]

5 MORE DAYS!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment