Wednesday, March 17, 2010



I feel happy & contented with my life.

Though its kind of sad to see that Amanda will be leaving this Friday for a Japan school trip & that I would not be seeing my dearest HUSBAND for the next 8 days. UGHHH. Sucks ttm. But whatever. I am going to use that 8 days to loose 4 kilograms! I INSIST! And no one is going to stop me!

In another 3 days time, my friends will be coming back from OBT. How time flies. And just last thursday, I sent them off. LOL!

Dance training, unfortunately, was cancelled today. Clubcrawl is coming & its stressing me out! *pulls hair* H-O-W?!
Life still goes on right? & SOOOOO, I met Hsinrui LP & lulu for an update session! HAHA! Miss them so so so much! Every time I meet them, it feels like my updates are endless. Anyway, I will be meeting them, hopefully, this Saturday. If not, it will be on a Wednesday! btw Girls! Hope you like the cake I baked! Next time you will be my testers alrighties?! HAHAHA! Whatever cake I bake you are gonna eat it! Anyway, we went to Crystal Jade followed by J.Co yoghurt! Super super full. And coincidentally, Shaoyu & Carlos came to Bugis as well! So we ended up hanging out with them. LOL! Fun fun because we were laughing so much whereever we walked. I guess we were the noisiest group. Pfffft~

Loose weight loose weight loose weight loose weight. Thats the phrase that WILL be going through my mind starting from today all the way till 31 March. & speaking of which, Ms ong's Birthday is coming. HSINRUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Wishlist update
1. Blackberry
2. Kate spade Wallet

3 MORE DAYS!

3 comments:

  1. miss ong bday coming?? when?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. coming soon alr. so how u all plan to celebrate with her? hmm.. i tot tat time she mentioned tat she wanna to invite us to her hse?

    ReplyDelete