Thursday, March 4, 2010

God. Is this post exam sickness or what?
Sorethroat, ugh
Flu, UGH
Stomach flu, RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
3 in 1 package huh.
Piss me off. Major ttm.

Anyway, GUESS WHAT. I may be getting a blackberry.
To my dearest husband, SHYT YOU. HAHAHA! Promote until so nice plus got what purple casing super pretty one. IRRITATING. Ya ya! Once I get it. I will pimp it with crystals too! OMG. Then I will have 2 pretty phones. So eggciting! I shall check out the prices laterrrr.

Anyway, I will be meeting Hsinrui later. YAYYY~~ It has been like ages since I really had a heart to heart talk with her. Okay. Not only with hsinrui but with Amanda, Caroline, Marcia, Zhilin, Cass, Mich, Lulu, Xuanren and the list goes on. LOL! Oh wells, I am really having a super bad headache and block nose so I better not continuing typing before I spill some beans out.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment