Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Officailly my last day working for m)phosis sale! But without a doubt, I will still continue working at m)phosis! Hopefully they can post me somewhere much nearer rather than vivocity. TSK.

Anyway, putting all the hatred I have for m)phosis customers aside. Today I shall talk about happiness.

Happiness is such a simple word that sometimes you have to admit it can be deceiving. Right? Everyone has their own found happiness. The only difference is that it comes in different forms.

Personally to me, for my past 18 years, I swear that my girlfriends were my happiness. They were practically what I had to live on. Just like our staple food. And even till now, they are! I need them every second in my life! Especially my very close darlings!(you know who you are girlfriends!)

But what didnt occur to me was that finding someone you really like can bring you happiness too. Its a different happiness la! Really. I always lived in my own world thinking that my future happiness would be someone looking like Hyun joong. LOL! I know right! I will spare you guys the agony of hearing my korean husbands talk.

I have finally learnt that Happiness can come in small little forms. Like just talking or holding hands. It doesnt have to come in nicely wrapped presents. 18 years of my life, I have spent thousands of dollars thinking that money can bring people happiness. I always had that perception, that when people receive something expensive, they will be happy. Unfortunately, it does not apply for everyone. Some like it simple. Just a handmade card can make their day or even allow their smiles to reach from one end to the other. That is how significant tiny gifts are. I have learnt that it is the thought that counts and not the value of the present. "It is the thought that counts" was a very vague sentence to me. I always wondered. what the hell are these people talking? But I finally realise what it means.

So, today people, think about it. Think about the people who made life happy and thank them. It does not have to be an expensive gift! Make them chocolates or cookies! Every small gift brings joy to others. Trust me. Because I have finally learnt the skill of not spending money and doing small little gifts for people. So much more fun. Like really.

So, I just want to thank "bum". Thank you for the teachings. Because I really learnt alot from you! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment