Thursday, April 1, 2010

31March


Congratulations to HSINRUI & YUSHAN for being the P & YP of DC! I am sure DC is going to have an awesome year ahead! With such awesome P & VP, everything will go smoothly!

Also! Congrates to Natalie for being in charge of DC's publicity & Sherwin for being the Logistics manager! While me, Secretary. LOL! HAHAHAHA.

Dance Company's AWESOME leaders! <3

Lulu has stepped down as P but I really enjoyed the time spent with her & Xuanren & the rest of the seniors who are graduating this year! & I will truely miss them alot! So please remember to come back & dance with us alright! YOU ALL WILL BE DEARLY MISSED!

DC's previous P & Current P.

Today, we have a new gang! Its called the BAG Gang! I shall not elaborate on it because it so funnily demoralizing! HAHAHA!

Anyway, Ms ong has completed 2/3 of the dance already! By tomorrow everything will be done! My muscles are aching like mad & I cannot even sit properly! Don't even start about the walking part. I'm practically limping while walking. Thank you bf for the muscles cream & spray! Very much appreciated! & thank you for coming all the way to my house to give me a surprise & help me carry a bag of cloth today! Love you very much! <3 face="trebuchet ms">Lastly I am stressing about the clubcrawl happiness photo. GAHHH! Someone. Please help me!

New committee! With 2 committee members missing! =]

No, We do not buy our legs from eBay. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment