Friday, April 16, 2010

Stressed, is the word

Oh god. It is barely the start of attachment & I am already frigging out just seeing my daily workload. Wait. It is not even barely the start of attachment. In the first place, these 2 days were just my attachment orientation period. FML.

I have datelines to meet, recruiting new members, setting up interview dates, picking up of calls & knowing what to say, REPORTS. OMFG. I want to die. It is super Freaky la. & not forgetting the piles of projects piled on top of my 6 other group members & I. Planing of events, don't talk about sparing me the agony because I am already dying in agony. H-E-L-P. Literally.

Seems like HR is not an easy job & I really do hope this TEP thing pays off! Looks like I will not be posted to MSC either! hahaha! So good news is, no stock taking! Bad news is, I will be sitting down till my butt expands by 100 inches. Alright.

Clubcrawl is next week! OMO. Performance is coming! I hope this time DC can shine because the dance that we will be performing is super niceeee! Reallyyyy. SUMPA GUARANTEE CHOP WITH PRESIDENT SIGNATURE! So please do come support alright? =]

Dance trainings are tripled up because graduation is in 5 weeks time! Stress is piling on & I do not wish to get sick. But I already feel sick. LOL! YAY! Dance will be tomorrow & currently I am so dead tired because I had 3 hours of sleep for 2 consecutive days. I think I am going to "toh" even when I am sitting on the toilet bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment