Saturday, April 10, 2010

School is my new shopping mall

OH GOD. Why must everyone's Birthday fall in April & May. I am on a diet & yet I am eating like a frigging pig. This is sooooo depressing! HAHA! But oh wells!

Anyway! do any of you have any recommended nice english songs because I am really deprived from english songs ever since my computer crashed.

Next week will be a super hectic week for me! Because I will be back in school 5 out of 7 days! & making it worse is that next week is the last week of our holidays before my attachment starts!

12/4 - FREE!
13/4 - Dance
14/4 - Dance
15/4 - Dance & Attachment orientation
16/4 - Attachment Orientation
17/4 - Dance
18/4 - RELAX

& after that school officially begins. Life is GAHHH. Because I cannot even enjoy my last week of holidays! In just 2 weeks time it will be time for our clubcrawl which also means getting ready for performance! So eggciting.

I apologise for a boring post because right now, I feel so tired that I cannot be bothered to make this interesting. Justg for the time being. Wait till I find my new target to insult then I will start k? HAHAHAHA!

I am feeling damn guilty because I just had buffet in celebration for my grandma's birthday. I swear I will be going on a week's diet. SUMPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment