Sunday, April 11, 2010

Amander's Pre Birthday Celebration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAI!

I'm sorry for not being able to celebrate with you today! I will celebrate with you once Cass comes back alright! Which is in 1 day time! EGGCITING!

Anyway, today we had a pre birthday celebration for my husband! Because, once school start, we will be so busy & I doubt that I will any time to plan for her! So here are the pictures!

Met stannly at 11.45am SHARP. Because that ASSHOLE rush me. Expecting me to collect the cake from Bugis when I clearly left house at 11am. But with my awesome time management. I met Stannly Tan at 11.39am. HAHAHA! Went to settle the decorations for Amanda's pre birthday celebration and then off to COACH to see what Stannly could get for her! & we finally decided on a wristlet. After visiting Kate spade & agnes b. Stannly! next time get her Hermes LA! HAHAHAHA!









Following that we went "teo heng" for K! & it has been ages since the 3 of us sang la! hahahaha! Miss those times when we had our showdown for the song "yang cong" HAHAHA! Lets have a showdown once again please! Craving for it! hahaha! However due to some problems, Amanda had to leave earlier to meet her friend! But we managed to meet her again for dinner at "Shokudo"! & not forgetting Amanda's all pink birthday party again! 3 years in a row. It has been the pink theme! I swear next year it will bve a different colour okay! HAHAHAHA!



Yupp! & this is Amanda's Prettayyeeee Princess balloon. LOL! The price of the balloon, I shall not reveal. LOL! HAHAHAHAHA!

& also, I have to thank Stannly, Kaisin, Gloria, Gracia, Xinyi & Lidia for making this party possible! Thanks for taking time to attend Amanda's pre birthday celebration! Hope you all enjoyed yourself! HAHAHA! & thanks Stannly for helping me on ALOT of things! HAHAHA!













Well! I guess this marks the end of the post! Because there are too many photos & I am oh-so-lazy to upload. & DAMMIT. I swear I need to go on a diet. Not "I WANT TO" any longer but its is a necessity!

Anyway, HUSBAND! Hope you enjoyed your time alright! =]

With much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment