Monday, April 12, 2010

Dilema Much?

It was'nt easy to start with. & I being senseless & stupid, spoiled everything.
I never knew it would be so difficult. But at least I tried.

Is this choice right? Sometimes I feel like I am someone extra. Which is sooo sooo tough not to think about. Because its true! Truth hurts. It really does.

If this were to continue, what would happen? Everyone is tired. & every problem that is thrown to me right now, I would just chuck it one side pretending that it never even occured to me before. In one way or another, I may sound irresponsible.

Running away from reality seems like the easiest way out but facing the problem shows signs of maturity.

I always thought that I could solve everything myself. Independent much? I dont think so! Not anymore! I'm tired. Emotionally & this makes me tired, physically. THAT"S JUST AWESOME.

One problem leads to another. I am not saying that it will never be solved. It will! But how long will this take? Maybe after I loose what I have will I know how to appreciate it. Maybe? But usually, this is what always happens.

Loosing a friend during this period was tough. Not literally loosing but we were once close. That is all. I really do hope that all will be fine once again! Where I thought that our friendship was inevitable. It takes alot of effort. But it's worth every minute.

Assumptions are plain hurtful. So do not assume anything. Just ask, & it won't hurt. Okay. Maybe it will hurt a little less. So do not assume & face the music alone. If you have any questions to ask me. CALL ME. DO NOT ASSUME. Seriously. Or else I will be given BIGGER shyt to clean. & FYI, I think I have enough shyt to clean already so dont add on.

No comments:

Post a Comment