Friday, April 2, 2010

Why Not Lets Just Keep It A Secret?

Why not lets just keep everything a secret. When one knows something, suddenly the whole effing world knows. Why not I just shuddup & then the rest will just know nothing. Everyone will be happy & ta-daaa! Its done! Right?

& like what Bai always does. I will do it too shuddup mode *ON*. I love to share my problems with people. But if anyone dares to go to the extent of jeopardizing so many of my relationships with my other friends, then seriously. I HAVE TO SAY THIS. FUCK OFF. I do not like to use vulgarities. But many leave me no choice. When I publish this post. You can read it. But do not ask me why.

Because I will not even reply unless I truely gained your trust. Which some already did. If not JUST DONT ASK alright? Its truely annoying to the extent that I am using vulgarities on lent. If I don't want to tell you I have my reasons. Its either I do not want you to get hurt or lets face it, I don't trust you ENOUGH. Harsh as this may seem. But too bad. Reality sucks.


Just don't push your luck. Because secrets are meant to be kept & not blurted out. Secrets are not RULES! Rules, yes, meant to be broken. Secrets? I don't think so. You affect my life, I will let it go. Affect my friends, & I will promise myself never to forgive you.

No comments: