Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Overuse of energy causes over hyper-ness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUANREN LOVEEEE!

OMG. Overly exhausted ttm. But who am I to complain when everyone is equally exhausted? HAHA! Day 1 of club crawl was fun & the mood set was just awesome. "Happiness", what does it mean to you?


Just a simple word sets everyones' mind running on a track just like a train. Causing people to reach beyond the limits of their creativity. NYP flash mob was awesome and so was every performance the CCA groups have put up! But not forgetting DC. WE GIRLS DID AWESOMEEE & I TOTALLY FRIGGING LOVE THE ENERGY WE HAD WHILE PERFORMING! 100 THUMBS UP! LOVE IT! & I am definitely sure tomorrow will be just as good or even better! With our DC bimbo spirit!~ YAYYYY!~ HAHAHA!

Putting the "happiness" aside. When TEP & dance clashes, it becomes like a natural disaster. Because its so frigging stressful when you have to meet a person's expectations & especially when you are actually graded for it! I can feel the tension arising & its not a nice one. Because my group & I have a project due practically every week. 2 WORDS = GOOD GAME.

I will be waking up at 6am once again & this ain't gonna stop for another 9 more weeks. AMEN.
Last day of club crawl tomorrow before intensive dance trainings start for Graduation 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment