Saturday, April 3, 2010

Revamps


Bf was so sweet. Knowing that I was so upset about whatever that I was & currently am experiencing. He came all the way to my house at such an ungodly hour. The fact that he knewI was so upset & yet he still made a card with many smiley face stickers & a big smiley face soft toy made me happy. So thank you v much!

Thank you husband for your neverending words of concern. Really v v touched. & thank you LP for your help too! & Cass & Bai for the listening ear. Hotstuff for calling me just a few minutes ago. Kerwin for offering to be my shopping partner & many other friends. Thank you so so much.

Knowing me well, you guys know that this will not an easy battle for me to go through. Because every friendship to me is important. & my words of thanks will never be enough because you all do so so much more for me. But on the last note, thank you! I will get that cheerful side back as soon as possible alright!

Going for a revamp soon! Since my mum bought me a stylist package! Which means new hairstyle, new hair colour, new highlights. Forgetting the past is what I am going to do. Leave the hatred aside, & start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment