Thursday, April 22, 2010

& here comes the intensive dance trainings!

Clubcrawl has finally ended. Unfortunately, I am soooo lazy to take photos and thus the rest of the photos are with the other dancers. So please do wait for them to upload!

Anyway, this year's clubcrawl experience to me was definitely a memorable one. BECAUSE, just 3 weeks befroe clubcrawl, Ms ong had to choreograph a new dance due to the theme name, "happiness" & we had intensive dance trainings like for 5 days in a week. IKR. Damn tiring! & after 3 weeks, we finally bore the fruits of out labour! Many people actually appreciated the dance! LIKE SERIOUSLY. They liked it! <3>

Also, I want to thank BF for helping me out so much during the clubcrawl especially when DC was sorta in a difficult position & situation. Not forgetting my attachment HumanLink team mates who took over my duty while I was away! Really thank you guys very much!

Though Clubcrawl is over, looks like Graduation is the next up and coming event! SOOO. Another 3 more week of intensive dance trainings before we go on stage from 17th May till 21st May! I am so HOPING to loose that bit of weight. UGH! So tired, i think I will just turn in for the night =]

No comments:

Post a Comment