Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random

Alright. Its not that I am unable to sleep but right now, its either my weak, oh so weak stomach is reacting on me or I am having food poisoning. It hurts so bad that I feel like popping a pandol into my mouth at this moment.

Unfortunately, I am allergic to panadol. As ironic as this may sound. Pandol is suppose to make a person feel better but seems like panadol will end my life once the pill is taken!

& so Clare remains awake trying to find a song that has been playing in my mind! & right now, CRAP. I am hooked onto this song. This song depicts everyone's life I guess? I GUESS? Love the veronicas! They are like super awesome. Lyrics, tunes super awesome ttm!


Untouched - The Veronicas


Another good news is that my husband helped me so so much during these fast 3 days! Really saved my frigging ass from being fed to the cows. Serious. THANK YOU HUSBAND SO MUCH! & sorry for making you hold my house keys! =|. Now that you have it, you are welcome to use it anytime la! HAHAHA!

Alright. I know I am suppose to be resting! I should go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment