Monday, April 5, 2010

SAVING? I AM!!!!

I am going to have that willpower to SAVE MORE & SPEND LESS. With the help of my husband, LP & Bf. Evrything will be much much better right? HAHAHAHA!

I hope so! Guess that I have to cut down on my prettayyeeee things & goodbye luxurious life! I shall now procced to freezing my ATM card. *places it into the refrigerator*. Okay! This month is going to be a deadly one. PMS & no shopping means sad Clare ttm. HAHAHA! But also have to train I guess?

Like what BF say, next time if I grow up, no one is going to take care of me anymore & no one is going to spoil me anymore! So right now, I must train myself to save save save. Once in a while I shall reward myself. & it just occured to me that I spend on so so so much clothes that I cannot even close my cupboard. LOL! Okay. Still can if I put some clothes outside! HAHAHAHAHA! So so so. I am going to be a BIG SAVING BITCH THIS MONTH. I MUST live a normal lifestyle.

Okay. I shall try it for 1 month first. Hoping to see results in 1 month's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment