Monday, April 19, 2010

Attachment starts!

Aching legs, Blistered feet, Tired eyes.
overworked.
That is what attachment does to you. So darn tiring! & adding on to whatever stress I have is dance. Major dance practices are coming up since we have a graduation performance in 5 weeks time!

I think my schedule is more packed compares to the president! LOL!

20 April - Attachment / Booth Set-up / Dance [830am - 10pm]
21 April - Attachment / Clubcrawl / Attachment talk / Party Celebration [830am - 10pm]
22 April - Attachment / Clubcrawl [830am - 7pm]
23 April - Attachment / Personal Selling talk / Dance [830am - 10pm]

In 4 days, never am I gonna reach home before 6pm. I think I can just stay in NYP. LOL! HAHAHAHA!

I'm tired & I have so many things to do. Say "hello" to stress & "goodbye" to life, Clare! Not only that, I have to find 300 new members to join NYP HumanLink.

Well, let me explain to you all more about HumanLink.

I am currently attached to Nyp HumanLink. This is part of my attachment. It is comewhat like a form of a job agency. Currently I am required to recruit new members into NYP HumanLink membership. This membership entitles ALL NYP students who are looking for a job. Be it part-time,full-time or temporary jobs. HumanLink is here to help you look for one. A perfect example, Let's say you are looking for a job during the school holidays, just come to HumanLink which is located at Business Block B410 or just ring me up to make an appointment! Not to fret, if you were to sign up, we will not contact you unless you enquire about our services first! So if you are interested, do drop me a comment or give me a call!

Thank you so much!

Alright! This is a brief overview! So if you are interested, just ring me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment