Thursday, April 29, 2010

Feeling the Love



Apologies for such an emotional post yesterday. But I was really upset with some personal problems which is currently in the rubbish bin right now. So moving on with life!

As you all know, Husband's birthday was just 6 days ago! & I was unable to blog much due to my hectic attachment schedule followed by dance practices everyday. Yes, everyday! So I met Husband on a Sunday to pass her her gift which was a photo of us together pieced up into a jigsaw piece and a Burberry perfume which I think is damn nice la! Should have gotten one for myself. Kinda regretted it! HAHAHAHA.



Anyway, today Husband knew I was upset & she came all the way to my attachment place to pass me a box of chocolates! So sweet of her can! Totally love her ttm because she is such an awesome person! Love her ttm! HAHAHAHA! So thank you husband so much & sorry to make you come such a long way! LOVE YOU ALOT!

Secondly, I would like to thank Lulu for your words of advice and knowledge, for Amanda, Eileen and BF never ending care and concern and lastly for LP's LOVE! HAHAHAHA! Really love you people alot! <3>

Well, I guess that sums it all because I am tired! Tomorrow is Friday & I am soooo looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment