Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Amander Husband!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDER HUSBAND!

Finally 19 & not forgetting she finally passes her driving test! So right now, she can drive me to school because waking up at 6am everyday is no fun!

& not forgetting Hotstuff too! Who also passed her driving test! Congratulations to both of you dears! Super happy for you! I really wanna go out and celebrate with you girls but I think I know just what you are up to right now. LOL!

Flu and cough, welcome back to my life. Because with attachment & intensive dance trainings, you are gonna be an awesome companion. LOL! GOD. I feel like my nose is about to drop! HAHAHAHA! Alright. Blame it on my super poor immune system! HAHAHA!

I'm tired. & currently I really need a listening ear. But I don't know who to look for becauese most of them are busy. I think I should just return to my slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment