Thursday, April 29, 2010

I did something so unforgivable & I will never forgive myself. I do not even know how to face anyone because I started everything. I cannot stop the tears because it hurts so bad. I feel so tired but I dont want to sleep because I feel that I deserve to be punished. I feel so tired that attachment is everyday and I have 2 projects in hand every week.

But nothing means anything now because I hurt my friend real badly. & she just kept quiet till I pushed her limit. I do not think she will be reading this & so I can blog about it. I feel so so useless & I must really learn how to change my personality. I hate hurting people & thats why whenever people make me upset I will just keep quiet. I will accept what they are conveying to me & try not to get hurt in the same way as they have hurt me before. I feel so upset I cannot even bring mself to blog anymore,

No comments:

Post a Comment