Thursday, November 19, 2009

YES! FINALLY I MANAGED TO COMPLETE MY MARKETING REPORT! Still very very tired but I guess its time for some mugging since ICA tests will be commencing next week! Super not happy but what to do! So many things to do yet so little time.

Anyway, today lecture was at 3pm. Was about to leave house at 145pm when suddenly "BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" STOOPID SICKENING THUNDER. AND THE CRAZY HEAVY RAIN. I ended up cabbing to the damn school just for 1hour lecture. wtheck! But seriously taxi fare was damn cheap. From my house to YCK it only cost $14? Good hor! And this includes while I was stuck in the dammit jam for 15mins. LOL! I bet you must be saying "SIAO AH! TAKE CAB FOR 1HR LECTURE. Might as well pon la!" LOL! Please! If you know me well, I am not a person who ditches class for shopping alright? So no wayyyyy~~~. But still waste my money. HAHAHA!

And as most of my close friends know, I have horrible rheumatism. Really bad ones especially when it rains or when I dance. Because today all of a sudden my 2 ankle joints and 2 knees joints hurt so bad. And unfortunately I super do not want to wear guards on all four areas. It will be so damn stupid I tell you and I will be the Joke for the year! LOL! HAHAHAHA! Okay. Imagining it already makes me laugh to myself. So idiotic. HAHA!

The 2hour lecture became a 1 hour lecture since today's lecture was super short. Went to Hilton hotel to help my cousin to get ready for her prom! HAHA! Hope she is enjoying herself there! I didnt take a picture of her because I was so lazy! And it was so packed with RGS girls making me feel so inferior. Serious. LOL! hahaha! Anyway, I am planning to open a small business? Like help people prepare for proms or dinner dates? Should I? Get a blogspot for it xD. Then I will charge $20 for hair and make up! I should right! I want! But now, I need to get more photos for the portfolio! =] So exciting! HAHAHA!

Well, thats basically all for today! I am going to continue studying!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment