Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hey peeps! While FB-ing I saw this on one of my friend's FB profile. Hope this video will make your day! Its cute =]

Guys Rules



Anyway, I have so many nice korean videos to intro to you peeps! Here is the Brown Eyed Girls newest hit. "Sign"

Brown Eyed Girls - SIGN



Thirdly there is this awesome korean drama going on called "You're Beautiful" I personally think its more awesome than Boys over flowers? I am serious. This drama is acted by
Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu
Lee Hong Ki as Kang On Yu / Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo
Do check them out! Damn hot actors with awesome voices! =]

Synopsis:
Tae Kyung and On Yu are in search of a new member for their idol group, A.N.JELL. However, Mi Nam suffers an injury at the last moment. So Mi Nyu, his twin sister, is asked to step in for her brother. The rest of the drama follows the behind-the-scenes life of an idol group.

Its super nice. Trust me. And when I say korean dramas are nice. It means get your eyes into the video. Because you will not regret it. If you peeps are a fan of BOF and hana kimi. This drama "You're Beautiful" is a mixture of both. SO WATCH IT! Only 16 episodes!

Fourthly, another nice drama I recommend is "Hi, my sweetheart". A new taiwanese drama acted by show luo, rainie yang and Lee Wei. Super nice as well! Plus it has Cia's husband in it! xD I guess she is already watching and drooling over her husband's acting =x.

Well, I guess thats all I have to introduce for today! If there are any more korean updates! I will be the first to post it! =]
I LOVE ALL MY KOREAN HUSBANDS! =]

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment