Monday, November 23, 2009

Finally changed my email! If you peeps have not received my new email address just send me a FB message xD I will add you as soon as possible IF you are under my friends list xD I do not add people so easily please xD. So if you are expecting me to add you without me knowing you, WAIT LONG LONG. HAHAHA!

Anyway, I am starting to freak out again because the lunchtime concert is coming again this wednesday. Our last performance and we have yet to practice. Not even once. Its really freaking me out BIG TIME. Never felt so scared? If we screw this then what will happen to the musical? Will the audience be as many as we expected? I really hope! Cross my fingers =x.

ITS THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS! Not for us though! SHEESH! For JC and secondary people. WTHeck. And here we are, the poly students mugging for our upcoming tests which will be in December. SO LUCKY! Nicest x'mas presents. LOL! HAHAHA! While I see my sister watching those korean dramas while I am mugging my ass off. I really wished I was a tad smarter. All I need to do is read through my notes ONCE and then I will go shopping =] HAHAHA! Fat hope, clare. FAT HOPE.

Anyway, I've got a secret. I wont tell you until things are final! =]

toodles!!~

You've got me asking for more. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment