Friday, November 6, 2009

I am done with you

As days pass, I forget him bit by bit. Which is GOOD! Because I do not want an A.hole in my brain. It just pollutes my thinking. That Ftard. Worse A.hole I have ever met. URGH. Anyway, it is common that when one guy leaves another one comes right? Well, that happened to me today. But somewhat a little different. Today, this unknown guy who was in the same MRT as me named Ricky came up to me and said this : "You are really pretty. This is my number 911....I'm Ricky. Cheers!" Alright. So when a person approaches you with this sentence. Of cos your first expression is WTF?! And of cos I WTF him. I mean seriously. Then this Ricky guy started introducing himself. I'm serious. He told me his mother is chinese and his father is pakistan. And I swear my jaw was dropped 10inches after every sentence. It was that bad. But the worse part was when I asked him. How old are you? He replied. Thirty. And I replied "WHAT! YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY FATHER LA! YUCKS!" Okay. I really felt quite bad for that guy because it was just an impromptu reply. So, to that Ricky guy. SORRY! HAHAHA! But its really disgusting. Who wont be disgusted? LOL! Damn joke. So my day started off funny.

Well, as usual BSA lesson sucked and no one did the tutor's homework. As in literally NONE. ZILCH. NADA! NO ONE. Damn funny. And everyone started logging out of heucampus so that the teacher would not ask them to present their answers. However stupid me who was so addicted to Facebook didnt log out and was asked to present. So of cos! I put on my bimbo moments and asked him stupid questions until he finally found out I also did not do. HAHAHA! Wasted his time xD. But BLEH! Practicalled Facebook-ed for 3 hours. LOL! BSA lessons is for FB-ing time! xD Finally the super long 3 hour lesson ended and Cass, Mich and I went to Pizza Hut at Bishan for lunch! Ordered 20 sweert and spicy drumlets! Feeling super fat now. But RAHHH! I enjoyed my lunch! And we shared some personal things too! Girls moment =]. Came back just in time for Accounts lesson and it ended at about 330 before I left for Ion orchard to get royce chocolates for my dance teacher! And went back to school after that. It seems quite dumb to just go out of school to get chocolates. But well, I did. LOL! And it was followed by Dance! Finally! "All I ask of you" is finally done! Should have a little changes here and there sooner or later! But at least its done! =D Happiness!

Tomorrow will have dance again! Sheesh! Since lunchtime concert is coming! Stress man! Plus I have to handle my school work! Good luck Clare! =].

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment