Thursday, November 5, 2009

Okay I cannot stand it. Sheesh. Pissed of ttm please!
Firstly, a person cannot possibly call me dumb just because I do not accept him. WTF please? So if I were to accept him, you will call me Einstein? I dont give a fuck if you are called Michelle Tay(I do not even know who she is) or whatsoever started insulting me on FACEBOOK. Please just respect other people's decision. OOPS! Did I just say out her name? Yes I did. Maybe I should post a picture of her too! WTF MAN. Trying to piss me off? I am already pissed off with myself thinking that I did a tad to much to him but here you are calling me dumb. Seriously eff you. In what way have I tormented you till you can call me dumb. And adding onto the fact. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOU! You piece of SHIT. URGH! I just wished that an elephant can sit ON you. You are seriously worse than a bimbo if you do not respect people's decisions. If you think he is so good. YOU GO AHEAD LA! You didnt even experienced what I experienced. So just SHUDDUP! You stoopid BLAH! If only I see you now. I seriously will kick your nose till it turns upside down. And I wont wear my ballet shoes. I WILL WEAR HEELS. If my friends call me dumb. I will laugh it off. But if people like you call me dumb. Its a tad too much dont you think so? Are you also telling me you are going to accept any guy that comes in your way? Lets see! I also want to see a nice show. I really wonder how many you will accept. Secondly if you are to call me dumb then let me re-enact one scene for you where he told me that my Bestfriend was pretty and he wanted to know her. It just happened 3 months ago and he told me he liked me for 1 year. PLEASE. I may not be THAT smart but I still can remember alright? My memory is not equivalent to USELESS. TYVM. You know, if I have one wish, I would give it to you? And that wish is, I really hope your brain will be a bigger than an ant's brain. Thank you.

Okay. DONE! Anyway, I re-dyed my hair! WHOOHOO!!~ Dark brown! HAHAHA =D When my mum saw my hair colour, she told me this
Mummy: " WAH! Not ang mo already ah!"
Clare: " WTH MAN! NOOOO!"
HAHAHA! yeahhh. My mum called me Ang mo since my previous hair colour was practically blond. But nvm! xD I love my hair colour right now!! xD HEH HEH! Went back to school for a 1.5hrs lesson. So pissifying. But nvm! haha! =D I met husband and told her all about what is happening. But if people who read my blog, I am sure they will know what is going on after reading the first paragraph xD. HAHAHA! So whatever. I am feeling super generous by informing people that we have one more DUMBER person in this world! I will take a picture soon for you peeps so that I can show you my new haircolour alright? =D The funny thing is that people take such a long time to notice my new hair colour. Even my mum took 30mins to realise I have a new haircolour. HAHAHA! So joke la! xD Even my husband didnt notice till 10 mins later. LOL! HELLO! I dyed super dark luh! No difference meh! hahaha! =D smacks!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment