Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I apologise for doing this to you. I hope that I did not hurt you too much in any way. But I', sorry. I think its best if we dont talk to each other. I guess our personalities dont click. I don't want to make things so awkward for myself and also for you. I guess I have finally sorted out my feelings. And it certainly looks like this is the final say. Thank you to Caroline, Amanda, Cassandra, Michelle, LuLu, HsinRui, Eileen, Yvonne, Mei Xuan, Xuan Ren, Tabitha, Adam, Clarence, Michelle Chng, Yu Shan! Thank you very very very much for all the support you all have given me! I really really appreciate every moment of it! Owe you peeps!~~

Anyway, Ms Ong said that she is going to finish the "All I ask Of You" piece. Which is good! Because I think my ankle really needs rest as I can see it turning black. Really. I'm serious! Plus I still have dance on Friday and Saturday again. Hurts like hell but no choice tahannnn! =D And I must also learn how to be more gentle since this dance is super gentle. HAHAHAHA! But looking at my type of personality, you sure I can go to the extent of being gentle? God Bless Me. LOL! HAHAHA!

School is starting at 3pm tomorrow! So I am feeling damn happy because I can finally get to sleep. I am also thinking of ways on how to make my hair grow faster! But to no avail. So I shall just chuck the idea of trying so many ways to make my hair grow longer. Oh oh! Before I forget. I told my mum whats happening about my life. And she just laughed. Annoying. Okay. So rubbish. Back to where I was. Anyway, talking about hair. Should I dye back to dark brown tomorrow? I shall see if I can wake up earlier! HAHAHA! Though my hair is damn "cui" now, I have no choice because the black roots are making everything uglier! HAHA =D Shall see~~~
Tomorrow will be my only rest break before we have intensive dance training again!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment