Friday, November 20, 2009

YAY! I FINALLY MANAGED TO TALK TO MY HOTSTUFF! She sounds so damn happy! Anyway, just now I was just discussing with her what to do right after she finishes her A levels! Anddddd! We will be going out on the 30th november and most prolly 2nd december and 11 december! Whoohoo!~ Looking forward to these awesome outings! It has been ages since I actually shopped with Hotstuff! Sucks ttm =[. hahaha! And and on 11 december, we will most prolly be going to watch "new moon" at gold class! OMG. YAY-NESS. I can barely sit still! HAHA! I have so many things to update her and yet I dont wanna do it now since I do not want to break her concentration for A levels!

Anyway, this is the first time I actually dont feel so lazy going to dance after all! Because, it will be one day less till I see Hotstuff! Awesomee awesomee! Continuing on. Today school was from 9 to 6. Super duper tiring. Since we had a make up lecture for statistics from 4 to6. I swear you could see everyones eyes closing. LOL! Next week will already be the start of all our ICAs. I am already freaking out and I think I really need to start getting my head into those effing books or it will be Dooms day for me! LOL! Gosh. Stressful much?

The NYP musical is arriving in exactly 3 months and 13 days time. So fast! And we are not even prepared. But before the musical, peeps! remember to come for this wednesday lunchtime concert alright! Come and support DC! Even though we only have 8 people performing, we will definitely put in our best effort to make it as nice as possible for you! =]. So please come to the atrium at 1230pm! Our performance should be approximately 1240pm or maybe later? =] Depends! Just look out for a blue colour chiffon costume xD. HAHAHA!

Well, thats basically all for today! I shall go back to my tutorials!

toodles!!~

It Is Definitely Hard To Love Again

No comments:

Post a Comment