Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Luck Post Specially For Hotstuff!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU!

Tomorrow will be Hotstuff's 'A' levels! OMG! I will be praying really really hard for Hotstuff! Even when I am having my lectures or tutorials I will say a little prayer for her everyday! From 9 November till 30 November! HAHAHAHA! Anyway, Hotstuff! If you see this blog post, it will be awesome! Because this blog post is dedicated to you! "The good luck blog post for Caroline!" HAHAHA! So press on alright? Only 3 weeks of very very very hardwork and we can meet up soon to do some major major shopping and alsooooo take pretty pretty pictures and do manicure! And maybe... PREPARE FOR OUR MARCH HONGKONG TRIP TOGETHER RIGHT? =] See! All the awesome activities coming up! So study hard alright babe! I will always be there for you! If you are craving for chocolate cake or subway cookies, just call me. I will immediately rush over to your house and pass it to you straigh away! Understand? xD HAHAHA! BTW, I really hope we can go HK together! I really really want to go with you! Lets plan after your 'A' levels alright! xD HAHAHA! woots!!~ I am suppose to go HK from 31dec to 3jan but I said nvm! I will use that money to go with you instead! So exciting! HAHAHA. I feel like I am hopping up and down but nahhh. My butt is glued to the seat trying to figure out how to do my Marketing project. So damn sad! x].

Continuing on... Tomorrow will already be the fourth week of school! Not everything is going well but everything seems okay. Sounds ironical. But whatevs! Thank god that dance is reduced to 2 times a week now because I am feeling super super tired. OMG. Can die. Plus, lunchtime concert is coming! Damn scared because we are not even prepared at all? Not at all. I feel like damn scared already. But what to do? 9 people dancing and yet we cannot get all 9 people to come together to practice. Is it that difficult? Seems like it! =[. Just another 9 days till lunchtime concert! GOD. Alleluia man.

Ohoh! I painted my nails today! So happy! I managed to do pretty french manicure all by myself! Did it in silver and pastel Blue! HAHAHA! Even my sister likes it and my auntie as well. Now everyone is asking me to do it for them xD LOL! HAHAHA! Alright! I dont mind! I love to see colourful things =]. In just 3hrs and 30 mins it is going to be Michelle's birthday and my marriage day with Charmaine, Cassandra and Mich. LOL! HAHAHAHA! Remember to bring your rings girls! And also wear prettily! xD HAHAHA!

Urgh! Which also reminds me, tomorrow I have to lug my lappy around since we will be having an outing tomorrow for Lulu's birthday celebration! x].

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment