Friday, November 6, 2009

I guess those comments your friends said like throwing me into the rubbish bin OR I am dumb not to choose you has already jeopardize your chance forever.

Since they already do not know me. Plus insulting me without even knowing me actually allows them to say such things. Forget it alright? We do not even need to be friends. I do not even need friends like you. Whatever comments that were posted, I will let it rest. This will be the last blog post about you and thats all. All I have to say is, please ask your friends to keep their insults to themselves, Alex. Because everyone has their worth. Everyone of us have parents who love and care for us. No one likes to be called dumb when they do not even know your friends. No one like to be asked to thrown into the rubbish bin. The words have already left a cut in the other party. It will be a miracle if he or she can actually forget those words. But no one will ever forget.

But let me remind you. Everyone has their own choice. No one is called dumb for rejecting someone they do not like. However, they will be called dumb if they get together with the person they do not like. Why put themselves through that torture? I also have no idea why. I guess maybe you should ask your friend Michelle Tay. I think she will know best.

You have left me something but it is not the good memories but the cuts your friends left.

No comments:

Post a Comment