Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY HARI RAYA HAJI TO ALL MY MALAY FRIENDS! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOUR DAY TODAY! =]

So what if its a public holiday? It is practically equivalent to staying at home and mugging or doing FB quizzes till you become so paranoid. LOL! Practically mugged from 11am in the morning till now. And I am already starting to loose my patience. ONce the clock strikes 12am today. I am soooo going to viikii to watch the last episode of "You're Beautiful". Its super nice. Just another 3.5 more hours! Whoohoo!~ And for that 3.5 hours to pass, I guess I have to start hitting on my books once again! In just 4 days time, EWS and Econs ICA will finally be O-V-E-R. And the following week will be POA. And then its a hectic scheduale ahead as I start juggling projects and dance together! I really hope I can tide through this period as I am definitely sure it is going to be an emotional period with stress and lack of sleep pounding in my dreams every night. So my dear readers! Please wish me luck! =]

Tomorrow will be dance AGAIN. And guess what? Good news! My dance practices has been up-ed to 3 times a week now! =[ Every tuesday, wednesday and saturday. Damn sad. And next saturday will be the musical full run at the sports hall. How time flies. And once after the full run, the following week, I will already be in korea freezing my ass off and also hoping that my exam grades will not be jeopordized by my stupidity of assuming that the holidays begin on the 12 of December. The good thing is instead of 2 weeks of holiday, there will be 3 weeks! Because it is e-learning day for us from jan 3 till jan 10 since its NYP open house =] Thinking about it already makes my day xD HAHAHA! No school = Sleep. Awesomeness.

Anyway, all shops are currently having awesome discounts! So people. Grab as much clothes as you want NOW. It is seriously DARN worth it. =] Be it Bugis Junction, Taka, Vivo, Orchard Central, Plaza Singapura, Illuma, Ion or anywhere. Just GO GO GO! =]

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment