Friday, November 13, 2009

It has been a really rough day for the past 2 days. And I really thank God for blessing me with such awesome friends who actually stand by me no matter what. No matter how cliche this sentence may sound. It is definitely applied to everyone's life. Dont you agree? I think so too =]. Thank you Adam for trying all ways to comfort me even allowing me to punch you. HAHAHA! But dont worry I wont. LOL! Thank you Cass for your prayers and your consoling words and tissue and that BIG warm hug. It really made me happier. Thank you Michelle for your words of endless encouragement and lastly, Thank you husband AMANDA for sitting in the lecture theatre with me for 1.5 hours and giving me advices. Thank you all =].

Anyway, today was as usual so darn boring. WHY? Because its BSA day! Damn sucky. I still have no idea how to do access. DIE DIE DIE. Because the ICA is in another 2 weeks time! Clare! MUG PLEASE! I feel like URGH because I still dont know a single thing. HELP! And and and. I have so many things to concentrate on like POA, EWS, Macro and stats. Somehow, I find this semester much much tougher than last semester. Its literally killing my brain cells whenever I do all those tutorials. Plus we even have to do presentations for tutorials. Damn crappy ttm. Thank goodness dance is finally reduced to 2 times a week and after the lunchtime concert, I no longer have to go to school early on saturdays to practice the dance item. Phewww~~~ I feel so lazy and lethargic already that I barely have any strength to walk. I will very much be willing to kneel down and beg the tutors to give me timeout. LOL! But too bad, face the reality, Clare.

I will be finishing my Marketing report soon! Nearly died doing the report. So stoops and it just waste my time. And like I said in my previous post. Once one project comes in, the rest will come flooding in. Just like a tsunami. So god, please bless me because I still have damn alot of dance practices and adding onto my stress are tutorials, lectures and stoopid projects. AMEN!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment