Saturday, November 7, 2009


This was what we were doing for our stretching yesterday during dance. I guess Xuan Ren and I were having more fun pulling our legs rather than doing Ms Ong's normal stretching exercise xD HAHAHAHA! And today I still feel damn flexible! =]








These are some of the MANY photos we took. The rest are on Facebook! So if you want to see the rest of the photos, just go FB to check it out yes?

Met Hsin Rui at 915am so that we could reach school by 10am today. TSK. And its super tiring man. Dancing everyday is going to kill our passion for dance very very soon especially when we always get scolded by our dance teacher. HAHAHAHA! But whatevs! I am very sure we will do an awesome performance coming this Feburary! Dance ended at 5pm and we practiced a little on our own so that on Wednesday we wouldnt be scolded too much! Thank you twin for helping us correct our mistakes and alignments! =]

Anyway, today was an impromptu outing with LuLu and Xuan Ren. Hsin Rui and I already planned to go out after dance but after some things that happened in between. The 4 of us ended up going shopping together! xD HAHA! And it was super fun! And I swear it was the FIRST time I totally stopped thinking about the A.Hole. Serious! Must be those 3 girls laughter which brought up my mood by another 100%! Thank girls! HAHA! By the time we reached Marina Square it was already 7pm. Went to do some shopping at MS and all 4 of us bought this beautiful sweet scarf. It is super nice I swear. And they have minimal pieces. Hsin Rui, Lulu and Xuan Ren bought cream coloured while I bought the pink because they said that I looked very mature in cream colour xD HAHAHAHA! And I swear that scarf is worth every single cent we spent. Really super nice! xD We later decided to go to Suntec to get clothes. So we spent like 30 to 40 mins in CottonOn trying on clothes and after a long long long time we all decided to get the same shirt. LOL! really damn joke. Because Hsin rui, Lulu and I were imaging it with the scarf we just bought. HAHA! While Xuan Ren bought another top. And we headed off for dinner at Pasta Mania. Since its Lulu's birthday tomorrow, we had 25% off for our meal since Lulu was a member. Which means. The usual price of the meal was $39.95 and after the discout, it was $29.95. DAMN CHEAP LA! If you split among 4 people! HAHAHA =D After dinner we went to THEFACESHOP to get supposedly falsies for Lulu, but we ended up testing all the nail polish so we spent 45mins in the shop. HAHAHA! And when I say I do not want to buy anything from THEFACESHOP, I do not mean it because I ended up getting 4 nail polish bottles xD. HAHAHA! Oops! By the time we left Cityhall it was already 10pm. So quickly rush home and now I am having a hot towel on my right ankle and one on my left calf. Because both are hurting so damn bad!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment